I seriously can’t believe the transformation from a closet I couldn’t walk through to a space I completely enjoy now! Check out Kathryn! http://bit.ly/doitonadime Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms Supplies below! xx E
Clear Shoe Box Containers
Labeling Kit w/ sticker & markers:
1. Get rid of stuff.
• Set aside anything for donations or returns.
• Don’t keep things you haven’t used in a year or more.
2. Pick your container.
• Clear shoe boxes are great for art supplies or travel supplies. They’re not so big that things are going to get lost inside.
• Add a label for an even more organized and neat look!
3. Create stations by frequency of access.
• Create stations for art supplies, medicine, extra kid toys, etc.
4. Find space for everything else.
• All your containers don’t have to look the same.
• It’s okay if they don’t all have lids on them.
• It’s okay if not everything has a container.
• Take supplies like toilet paper, bandages out of their packaging.
• Don’t need to fill up extra empty space.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Elle on Instagram! http://instagram.com/whatsupelle
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.