This is our 25 tiny closet organizing ideas:
(Note: press CC button near setting video gear if voice over is difficult to understand)
1. First thing’s first: Pare down your clothes inventory.
2. Build extra rod space if your room can handle it.
3. A simpler (but still classy) DIY rack.
by Black Oak Vintage.
4. Loft your bed.
5. Hang multiple garments in one spot with soda can tabs.
6. You can also use chains and s-hooks.
7. Use old shoe boxes as drawer organizers.
8. Make a (little) bit of extra rod space by hanging scarves etc.
9. For scarves. Use shower curtain rings to organize them on a hanger.
10. A dowel and some rope can double your rod space
11. Try staggering your rods.
13. Or under other furniture.
14. Or leave them in your closet, but organize them by tension pole.
15. Don’t let your tank tops take up all of your space
16. Stick the tie hanger up against the wall.
17. A rain gutter guard DIY from Blue Cricket Design.
18. Use a trunk to store out-of-season clothing or shoes.
20. Hang catchalls on the inside of the door.
21. Hang bags up with shower curtain rings.
22. Or go all-out with shelving.
23. A Hook inside your door.
Credit: Claudia at apartment.
24. Find ways to maximize your awkward spaces.
25. Use the sides of your closet to hang up more rods.